20060817

bad day.

I had a bad day today, well, just a tad too unlucky. I woke up at 10.20AM, supposingly to start mugging for the exams, 'cause I spent the previous nights doing practically nothing. Well, turned out that I slapped myself back to bed and overslept, all the way till 12 noon. And only to realise that I was so damn late for lecture, REVISION LECTURE, which commence at 1PM. How stupid. Dragged myself out of bed and was ready by 1.

Was happily grubbing some biscuits for hmm, 'breakfast' and when I was about to get out of the house, when I realised I was LOCKED IN. My brother locked the wrong lock! !@?!@#@#^$*^& *SCREAMS!!! Recently, my family changed the gate's lock. Being the 'kei kiang' me, I misplaced my old keys. So, the old lock couldn't be unlocked!! In the first place, why didn't they remove the old lock when they replaced it with a new one?!?!?! See how frustrating it gets when stupid people do stupid things..?! Erm, and that includes me. Ringed my mum up, and she told me she'll get dad to come home to unlock the gate for me. He was at Kovan and I think he will take longer than expected. Desprate, I called my maid up to ask whether she has seen my keys. And bloody hell, she was the one who kept my keys!!! URG!!!! Sometimes, I wish she could just leave my belongings alone! RAR! Found my keys and fled home.

I only reached school at 2. I was about to reach the overhead bridge when I tripped over the stairs, and I guess I was seen by a lot of people!! URG. How embarrassing!! Well, it's a good thing I didn't trip and FALL. Imagine Jolene rolling down the flight of steps. OHHH! How terrible... Sigh. Saw Kin and Shimin outside the LT and they told me lecture was boring, so they didn't go in. ARHH. If I knew, I wouldn't even turn up! URG! What a waste of my TIME!!!! BOO :( Chilled out w/ Su-h, Shile, Liping and Michelle and went for tutorial. It ended at 6 and just went home straight. Sigh, wanted to catch 'Click' so bad, just my luck that my friends aren't free! Hmmms! :( Just when I wanted to destress, nobody's there... But, everybody's probably busy mugging too. Blame myself for bumming around when exams are just like 8 days away. Sigh. FIVE DAMN PAPERS TO CONQUER. Why is my course so long-winded. When people have 3 or 4 papers, I have 5?! Wtf. Crap RMT. I'm off to mug Econs. I've just got TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to read up. I don't want to FAIL!!! :(( Cya people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home